Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Three - Thirsty Thursdays

Not being a fan of H2O (that's water you know), I'm finding 8 glasses a day a little extreme.  It's more due to my forgetfulness.  Who has the time to stop and drink water?  It's now almost 8 p.m. and I have 5 glasses to go.  I'll give you three guesses as to what I'll be doing most of the night.

All in all it was a good day.  I'm in the "whatever" zone.  That's when you're too tired to eat, and not too excited about the blandness of your cuisine.  Oh, I could spice it up but I simply don't have the energy.  I think Breakfast (when dieting) is my favourite meal of the day.

Breakfast

1 large tortilla, toasted
1 tblsp almond butter
2 oz almond milk with coffee
5 oz turkey bacon, Butterball of course!

Lunch

4 oz steak
1 orange

Dinner

5 oz chicken, grilled
1 cup asparagus, grilled
1 cup sliced parsnips, grilled

Snack

3/4 oz cheese
Snackers Choice Chocolate Crispy Bar (Herbal Magic)
1 cup strawberries
1 cup cherries

Adios amigos.  If you're looking for me I'll be at the watering hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment