Sunday, January 23, 2011

Captain's Blog - Day 6 Aboard The Starship Supersize

Somedays it's difficult to be witty, especially when you've been sitting at your computer since 7:00 a.m.  The only workout I accomplished today was typing.  My fingers are super buffed!

In keeping with the outer space theme, I'm dreaming of a Galaxy Bar far, far away - no doubt somewhere in the vicinity of the Milky Way Bar.  It's not that I'm craving chocolate per say, but if an alien made of 85% cocoa suddenly showed up at my door I'd follow him to the ends of the earth.

Breakfast

Coffee
5 oz. turkey

Lunch

1 small tortilla
1 cup cucumbers
1 tblsp Philadelphia cream cheese garden vegetable spread

Snack

2 cups lettuce
5 oz chicken
2 tblsp fat free dressing
1/2 cup cherries/grapes

Dinner

4 oz. pork tenderloin
1/2 cup grilled sweet potato cubes
1 cup asparagus tips sprinkled with fresh crushed garlic, red & yellow pepper bits, pepper seasoning, grilled

Snack

3 cups Smart Pop popcorn
2 1/2 cups grapes/cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment